Drupal Optimization & Development
We love Drupal. It provides a scalable, flexible platform for any organization to innovate in a fast-changing digital world -- to create and manage web content and engaging digital experiences.
What we love even more is blazing fast, supercharged Drupal! We optimize every aspect in Drupal whether existing installation or new functionality development.
Drupal 8 is here
Drupal 8 has been released with over 200 new features and improvements and provides a bunch of exciting and important steps forward to match today's and future requirements for state of art content management system.
Drupal 8 gives you a more agile, powerful foundation to create and manage great digital experiences across web, mobile, social and commerce.
- Built for a mobile-first world. Everything in Drupal 8 supports responsive design.
- Easier content editing with bundled WYSIWYG editor and in-place editing by navigating the site and using on-page editor.
- Improved multilingual and globalization support to deliver great digital experiences, Drupal 8 speaks everyone's language.
- Extensive support for standard accessibility technologies including WAI-ARIA and more semantic HTML5 markup.
- Built-in web services allow building mobile apps with Drupal as the data source and exposing content as JSON or XML.
Only to name few important new features and improvements not to forget performance, Drupal 8 is much faster already by default. Drupal 8 takes huge leaps forward both in front-end and server-side performance.
We will help you harness the power of Drupal
- Migration from earlier Drupal version or any other system. If you are able to provide data we are able to migrate.
- Optimization of your existing Drupal installation. We will make it fast, super fast.
- Missing some functionality important to you? We can implement it for you.
- Server optimization tailored for Drupal to deliver your website or app with blazing speed to your users.
Ready to make the most of Drupal? Lets talk
- Deep dive analysis of your site
- Performance improvement recommendations
- Walk through of issues identified
- Follow up meeting with your team